REQUEST FOR PROPOSALS (RFP) – NEW AND RENEWAL PROJECTS
The Vermont Balance of State Continuum of Care (VT BoS CoC) is accepting proposal applications for projects to be funded by the U.S. Department of Housing & Urban Development (HUD) as part of the FFY2019 CoC Program Notice of Funding Availability (NOFA)
U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development
Community Planning and Development
Notice of Funding Availability (NOFA) for the Fiscal Year 2019 Continuum of Care
Applications for projects to serve the VT BoS CoC geographic area (all counties in Vermont, except Chittenden) should address local housing and service needs, with a priority to serve vulnerable populations including individuals & families experiencing chronic homelessness, persons fleeing domestic violence, youth/young adults (18-24), families with children under 18, and Veterans.
Any and all eligible entities, including those that do not currently receive CoC Program funds, are encouraged to submit complete proposal applications (only one request per application) for any NEW and/or RENEWAL project with the following available funds:
- $3,568,157; Existing CoC Projects – Renewal (currently funded FFY18 recipients)
- TBD; New or Expansion Projects – Reallocation funding (any eligible entity)
- $178,408; New or Expansion Projects – Bonus funding (any eligible entity)
- $157,991; New or Expansion Projects – DV Bonus funding (any eligible entity)
Complete applications must be submitted electronically to the Vermont State Housing Authority (Andrea Hurley: email@example.com) before 4:00PM Friday, AUGUST 16, 2019.
Applications will be scored via the following:
- VT Balance of State Ranking Policies & Procedures
- VT Balance of State Renewal Project Scoring Sheet
- VT Balance of State New Project Scoring Sheet.
More information on the CoC Program, HEARTH Act, the CoC Interim Rule and the NOFA is available on HUD’s website: https://www.hudexchange.info/coc
Additional information on the VT Coalition to End Homelessness (VT BoS CoC), FFY2019 CoC Program RFP, CoC Project Ranking Policy, CoC Project Scoring Tools (Renewal & New) is available at: http://helpingtohousevt.org/whatwedo/hud/nofa2019